New Student Registration
By Marlene Cervenec
Welcome to the Rossford Schools. Please review the following registration information. For your convenience, all registration forms are available for download at the bottom of this page or you are able to pick up a packet at Student Services, 721 Dixie Hwy. Rossford, Ohio 43460.
ROSSFORD EXEMPTED VILLAGE SCHOOL DISTRICT
BEFORE YOU CAN BEGIN:
Please call Mrs. Cervenec at 419 662-3051, ext 2 to schedule an appointment to register your child(ren).
The following paperwork is required to be on file with our school office before your child(ren) can attend classes. Until that time, registrations are considered incomplete. The items below are due in our office before your child’s first day of school. Thank you for your cooperation.
- High School students must accompany the custodial parents for the registration appointment.
- Official Birth Certificate (from the Bureau of Vital Statistics with the raised seal.)
- Custody Paper which must be official with court seals and signatures. If separated and/or
father is listed on the birth certificate (no court papers) a notarized letter from the nonresidential parent is required indicating knowledge of the student enrolling in the Rossford School District. The letter must include: nonresidential parent’s complete name, date of birth, social security number, street/city/state/zip code (address), current telephone number, place of employment, and the address and telephone number of the employer. The non-residential parent must submit a copy of picture identification.
- Records from the previous school (unofficial past grades, current withdrawal grades.)
- Health Records (current immunizations.)
- Current IEP (Individual Education Plan) and MFE (Multi-Factor Evaluation) if applicable.
Proof of Residency (2 documents necessary, one each-items 1 thru 4, dated within the last
30 days unless otherwise noted:)
1. Official Driver’s License (with new-local address.)
2. Purchase or lease agreement (dated within the last 30 days.)
3. Building permit (occupancy within 90 days.)
4. Utility Bill (gas, electric, phone (not cell), dated within the last 30 days.)
5. Completion of Form 5111 F2A which must be notarized (see next step for additional items.)
Guests of a Rossford School District resident must produce the following:
1. Completion of Form 5111 F2A which must be notarized.
2. Owner/lease Driver’s License and utility bill (30 day requirement.)
3. Parent/Guardian Driver’s License (new-local address.)
4. If you reside in a mobile park or apartment complex a letter on business stationery is required.
The letter must list all residents, the address, and include the manager’s signature
School Fees (to be paid within 15 days of enrollment.)
The following forms require Adobe Reader for download. This is a free program available at the web site below.
||Authorization for Administration of Medication/Treatment|